Beauty Queen wave
No, am not saying R is a beauty queen. Am just saying that she has started this mode of waving like one. Will have to try to capture those moments on my camera or on video. But everytime she does something, and I bring out the camera, she will stop doing whatever I wanted to capture....
Oh...the beauty queen wave. Well, it's not just the normal hands waving that we do. She actually twists her hands from wrist up, side to side....not the flapping of hands....but the elegant and eh...hem....graceful twist of the wrist! And the cutest part is, when she walks with her walker. She will stop midway, and "beauty queen" wave with her RIGHT hand...then proceed walking...then stop, and "beauty queen" wave with her LEFT hand! I wonder where she learnt this!
Will definitely try to capture this on video...
Oh...the beauty queen wave. Well, it's not just the normal hands waving that we do. She actually twists her hands from wrist up, side to side....not the flapping of hands....but the elegant and eh...hem....graceful twist of the wrist! And the cutest part is, when she walks with her walker. She will stop midway, and "beauty queen" wave with her RIGHT hand...then proceed walking...then stop, and "beauty queen" wave with her LEFT hand! I wonder where she learnt this!
Will definitely try to capture this on video...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home