biscuit!
Bathing time....Rachel's playing in her bath-tub
Mommy : Rachel, let's go. Finish pom-pom already... (pom-pom = bath)
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel : mm...mmm
(Shaking her head, refusing to come out of her bath tub)
Mommy : Rachel, come, let's go.....go kai-kai... (kai-kai = go out)
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel : mm...mmm
(Shaking her head, refusing to come out of her bath tub)
Mommy : Rachel, come, let's go.....go down, mommy give mum-mum... (mum-mum = food)
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel : mm...mmm
(Shaking her head, refusing to come out of her bath tub)
Mommy : Rachel, come, let's go.....go down, mommy give biscuit...
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel grins....and holds up her hand, indicating that she wants me to carry out of her bath tub!
Mommy : Rachel, let's go. Finish pom-pom already... (pom-pom = bath)
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel : mm...mmm
(Shaking her head, refusing to come out of her bath tub)
Mommy : Rachel, come, let's go.....go kai-kai... (kai-kai = go out)
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel : mm...mmm
(Shaking her head, refusing to come out of her bath tub)
Mommy : Rachel, come, let's go.....go down, mommy give mum-mum... (mum-mum = food)
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel : mm...mmm
(Shaking her head, refusing to come out of her bath tub)
Mommy : Rachel, come, let's go.....go down, mommy give biscuit...
(I extend out my hand to her)
Rachel grins....and holds up her hand, indicating that she wants me to carry out of her bath tub!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home