Sing from your heart
Kids say the darnedest things. I hope I got the darnedest part politically correct
Rachel loves singing. That is pretty obvious already. Two days ago, while in the car with hubby, my parents and brother, Rachel was singing Old Mcdonald had a farm with me over and over again. Then, I think my mom made a comment to Rachel about her liking to sing. This was Rachel’s reply:
“You know ahhh… (this is one of her favourite phrases)…you have to sing from your heart, to have passion”
All of us were astonished with what she said. We asked her to repeat it. And she said “Sing from your heart, and you have passion”.
She did not learn that from us. Sending her to school early was definitely a good idea.
Rachel loves singing. That is pretty obvious already. Two days ago, while in the car with hubby, my parents and brother, Rachel was singing Old Mcdonald had a farm with me over and over again. Then, I think my mom made a comment to Rachel about her liking to sing. This was Rachel’s reply:
“You know ahhh… (this is one of her favourite phrases)…you have to sing from your heart, to have passion”
All of us were astonished with what she said. We asked her to repeat it. And she said “Sing from your heart, and you have passion”.
She did not learn that from us. Sending her to school early was definitely a good idea.
Labels: Development, School



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home