Activities on a Thursday
It was a holiday today. However, hubby had to work till 1pm, at home. So, right after, he packed us up, and we drove to the 6th ring road. There's a new mall called 360. Only 50% of the shops are opened, but it was a nice place to hang out.
The kids in the car:
It's really hot today, touching 50 deg celcius. We were jumping from the car to the mall, or car back to the apartment.... Just less than a minute outside, and Rachel and Kenneth looked roasted!!!!
In the evening, we drove to McDonalds on the Arabian Gulf Street. The restaurant was by the beach, and although it was like 46-47 deg celcius in the evening, you can see hordes of people on the beach!!!! We stayed outside just long enough for me to snap this picture of Rachel. I think if I were to buy a sundae from McDonalds, it would have lasted less than a minute before it melts outside with this heat.
It was dark when we finished, and I really liked the city's skyline with all its lights!!!!!
The kids in the car:
It's really hot today, touching 50 deg celcius. We were jumping from the car to the mall, or car back to the apartment.... Just less than a minute outside, and Rachel and Kenneth looked roasted!!!!
In the evening, we drove to McDonalds on the Arabian Gulf Street. The restaurant was by the beach, and although it was like 46-47 deg celcius in the evening, you can see hordes of people on the beach!!!! We stayed outside just long enough for me to snap this picture of Rachel. I think if I were to buy a sundae from McDonalds, it would have lasted less than a minute before it melts outside with this heat.
It was dark when we finished, and I really liked the city's skyline with all its lights!!!!!
Labels: Activities







2 Comments:
New smile from Rach by the beach :):)
And i LIke the photo of you three at night..
yup. she tries out new poses and smiles every other day......quite vain...
Post a Comment
<< Home