Swimming in the morning
Took the kids swimming at 9 something this morning. It was fun. Swimming is so much easier when we have a pool right in front of our house, since there are so much stuff I have to carry to the pool, other than the 2 kids!!!!
I contemplated sending Rachel for swimming lessons. But it will cost us RM60 per hour. It's pretty ridiculous. We are already paying RM72 per hour for her ballet. Can't believe how much it costs!!!! So, Daddy gave a firm NO when it comes to swimming lessons. So, I gotta teach her myself. So far, she's quite brave. She has even started swimming without her arm floats!!!! Hmmm...maybe I should give daddy a discount and charge him RM30 per hour everytime I teach her:) He should appreciate the big discount I am giving him:)
Kenneth still prefers swimming without this float, as he can splash his arms more freely. Also, he tried a few times coming out of the float while in the water. And he did come out one time......have to keep an eye on him ALL THE TIME!!!!
Rachel swimming without her arm floats....growing up fast, my girl.... The strokes and kicks are still not very well coordinated, but she manages:)
I contemplated sending Rachel for swimming lessons. But it will cost us RM60 per hour. It's pretty ridiculous. We are already paying RM72 per hour for her ballet. Can't believe how much it costs!!!! So, Daddy gave a firm NO when it comes to swimming lessons. So, I gotta teach her myself. So far, she's quite brave. She has even started swimming without her arm floats!!!! Hmmm...maybe I should give daddy a discount and charge him RM30 per hour everytime I teach her:) He should appreciate the big discount I am giving him:)
Kenneth still prefers swimming without this float, as he can splash his arms more freely. Also, he tried a few times coming out of the float while in the water. And he did come out one time......have to keep an eye on him ALL THE TIME!!!!
Rachel swimming without her arm floats....growing up fast, my girl.... The strokes and kicks are still not very well coordinated, but she manages:)Labels: Activities





1 Comments:
Swims better than me ! : )
Post a Comment
<< Home