Happy New Year....

It's 2011 now. Can't believe how time flies. Gotta get used to saying 2011 instead of 2010....might take me a couple of months to get used to it...
I have been rather Missing In Action from blogging.... I totally blame it on the fact that I am lazy.... and would rather plop myself on the bed after a long day, watching movies/series on the iPad. yes, i think it's all the iPad's fault as well....
Kids are growing up wonderfully:) Am so happy at how well they have settled down here with Mummy working fulltime as well. I totally depend on childcare for the kids now. No family around, and no maids.... and Daddy's travelling most of the time..... nearly 15 days in a month away from home.... But the greatest thing is, I have made some really good friends here, and they have helped me out so much.....
We have made ourselves quite comfortable here in Perth. Our next adventure will be moving into our own home...that should be fun....and tiring for daddy and I.... we have just bought a place bigger than the current rental, and it comes with a pool! not too sure whether that is a wise choice.....but loved the house.....so the pool was a "bonus".... though I am still feeling rather shaky in my pants thinking about the mortgage that we have strapped on. Was feeling rather comfy without any debts for quite some time now.... so, this new feeling....rather scary...
For this new year, 2011 will be another busy year. New house, more activities for the kids, resolution to get Rachel to learn how to swim, learn some mandarin.... and Ken to be less whiny (here they call it whingy).....and most importantly, the whole family healthy and happy.......
Labels: Activities, Development



1 Comments:
Happy New Year ahead all!
Post a Comment
<< Home