What shall we name him?
We know we are expecting a baby boy. Rachel knows that too. But sometimes, she still asks me whether she's getting a baby girl as well.....
I am trying my best to prepare Rachel for the baby's arrival, as I think she's old enough to understand what's going on. Aside from that, it's also important to make her feel comfortable with the whole process, so that she will not feel neglected when the baby comes.
There are days when I can see she's very excited about it. There were a few times, when I picked her up from school, she will say loudly (causing much laughter amongst her teachers) "Hello Mummy, where is baby? Baby come out already? Why your baby so long never come out one?"
And yesterday night, without prompting her to do so, she started stroking my belly, and singing to her little baby sibling, calling him "my precious":) No joking, I felt the baby moved then:)
And when we asked her to name the baby, she has definitely chosen the name she loves best. or should I say the name of the character she loves best (for now).... She calls the baby BARNEY....
.
.
.
.
.
.
We will MOST LIKELY not use the name she has chosen....
I am trying my best to prepare Rachel for the baby's arrival, as I think she's old enough to understand what's going on. Aside from that, it's also important to make her feel comfortable with the whole process, so that she will not feel neglected when the baby comes.
There are days when I can see she's very excited about it. There were a few times, when I picked her up from school, she will say loudly (causing much laughter amongst her teachers) "Hello Mummy, where is baby? Baby come out already? Why your baby so long never come out one?"
And yesterday night, without prompting her to do so, she started stroking my belly, and singing to her little baby sibling, calling him "my precious":) No joking, I felt the baby moved then:)
And when we asked her to name the baby, she has definitely chosen the name she loves best. or should I say the name of the character she loves best (for now).... She calls the baby BARNEY....
.
.
.
.
.
.
We will MOST LIKELY not use the name she has chosen....
Labels: Development



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home