Lil Kenneth breastfeeding
We will be heading to the doctor's this Thursday for my gynae checkup and also for Ken's jab. We will see how he has been faring with his growth at the doctor.
So far, breastfeeding is still going on exclusively with Lil Ken. I am also doing at least 2-3 times of pumping, to boost up my milk supply, and also drinking the Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid Tea. Am not timing his feeds. Feeding him as and when he needs. Hubby said if possible, avoid the pacifier. So, we have not bought any pacifier yet. Also, we want to try to avoid using the "yiu lam" (cradle) to get him to sleep.
The difference between Rach and Ken: Ken is a rough feeder. Even without teeth, my breasts hurt sometimes, as he loves to yank them, even while feeding. And also, Ken makes lots of grunting noise when feeding as well....
Similarities between Rach and Ken: Ken, like Rachel, does not like to poo into his pampers. Unless really necessary, he will make lots of grunting noises, and cries to get my attention when he wants to poo. I will then take him to the toilet, and make "mm mm" noises, and he will poo into the sink... It saves more diapers, and also, avoid any potential diaper rash. A lot more back-breaking work for me, but am not complaining, as I think it is a good habit. Will be easier to potty train him next time. I remember Rachel sitting in her potty to poo poo the moment she could sit. Am hoping for the same for lil Ken.
So far, breastfeeding is still going on exclusively with Lil Ken. I am also doing at least 2-3 times of pumping, to boost up my milk supply, and also drinking the Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid Tea. Am not timing his feeds. Feeding him as and when he needs. Hubby said if possible, avoid the pacifier. So, we have not bought any pacifier yet. Also, we want to try to avoid using the "yiu lam" (cradle) to get him to sleep.
The difference between Rach and Ken: Ken is a rough feeder. Even without teeth, my breasts hurt sometimes, as he loves to yank them, even while feeding. And also, Ken makes lots of grunting noise when feeding as well....
Similarities between Rach and Ken: Ken, like Rachel, does not like to poo into his pampers. Unless really necessary, he will make lots of grunting noises, and cries to get my attention when he wants to poo. I will then take him to the toilet, and make "mm mm" noises, and he will poo into the sink... It saves more diapers, and also, avoid any potential diaper rash. A lot more back-breaking work for me, but am not complaining, as I think it is a good habit. Will be easier to potty train him next time. I remember Rachel sitting in her potty to poo poo the moment she could sit. Am hoping for the same for lil Ken.
Labels: breastfeeding, Development



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home