Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates on lil Ken

As of today, when Ken is 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days old, he lifted his head up when put on tummy. Not the usual lift and turn, which he could do like more than 3 weeks ago!. This is really lifting head up 90 degrees!!!! wooohooo!!! well done lil ken!!!!

He has started responding more to people. Very good in getting attention as well, by yapping at people around him. Also, responding to my voice, and he loves his baths. I could use the shower and spray all over his face, and he still calmly closes his eyes and just let the water trickle down his face...

He does not like the bottle as much as direct feeding...obviously...and he is feeding more than usual now... Thank god I am back in Ipoh. My mom has already made 2x papaya soup for me within the one last week!!!!!!

He has started making a lot of noise. He loves to sleep on his tummy, though I have to keep an eye on him all the time. He's only allowed to do that during the day. We still swaddle him at night, and I think it gives him a better night sleep....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home