Another toy for Rachel
Yesterday, we went to Sharq Souq. Before we entered the mall, I told Rachel...NO BUYING TOYS today....
Then, as we were walking, I saw this big TOY SALE sign at Fantasy World! Could not resist it... me, not rachel.... and walked in. Discounts were good. So, I felt like I would be betraying the sales, if we did not get anything. So, I did not object when Daddy bought this for Rachel..... After all, she did say please very nicely...


After leaving the shop, hubby and I talked about this...we bought a toy iron and ironing board which cost us KD12 (nearly RM150). It would have been cheaper if we bought her a real iron + board!!!!!!
*We don't think twice when it comes to toys for the kids. But we hesitated when we saw a box of cherries which cost KD4......in the end, we did not buy the cherries.....
Then, as we were walking, I saw this big TOY SALE sign at Fantasy World! Could not resist it... me, not rachel.... and walked in. Discounts were good. So, I felt like I would be betraying the sales, if we did not get anything. So, I did not object when Daddy bought this for Rachel..... After all, she did say please very nicely...


After leaving the shop, hubby and I talked about this...we bought a toy iron and ironing board which cost us KD12 (nearly RM150). It would have been cheaper if we bought her a real iron + board!!!!!!
*We don't think twice when it comes to toys for the kids. But we hesitated when we saw a box of cherries which cost KD4......in the end, we did not buy the cherries.....
Labels: Shopping



2 Comments:
Haha! We are the reverse. CK and I will happily spend on food, but we don't buy that many toys for our kids :-)
hahaha...food for the kids...yes, we spend without thinking..
but the cherries were for us...hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home