Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I am tired

Man, am I tired..... I am barely coping with housework and 2 kids without a maid. I wonder how people cope with 3 kids without a maid!!!! So, to all our friends who are expecting the 3rd one, or planning for a 3rd one, or already have a 3rd one.... I do salute you, and I wonder whether I will be able to have your level of energy to plan for my 3rd one!!!!!

My days start at 4.45am in the morning (after at least a night feed at 3am). Kenneth wakes up THAT early....latch on for awhile...and then he will snooze for around half an hour more, before he starts "talking" and turning in his cot. Meanwhile, I will wash and sterilize the breastpump and his spoons and plates for the day... Then, I try to snooze a bit, while he talks to himself....so loud until he wakes up his daddy who's sleeping in another room. Rachel is oblivious to all these....as long as I am still in bed with her. She has this sensor that the moment I leave the bed...she will wake up. I really wonder when I can sleep on my own bed!!!! It's backbreaking when she tosses so much in bed...and kicks me!!!!

Morning really starts at 6am, when I prepare breakfast for the bigger babies. Pump out my breast milk.... and then have some brekkie myself.

At 7.45am, Kenneth will start making noise. Latch on awhile....and will be off to lala land for an hour. And in that hour, I will be running round the house like a mad lady, trying to finish off the household chores while he is sleeping!!!!

By 10.30am every morning, I will already have a back ache.... and to think... I have another 12 more hours to go, before I can crash .....

It's 12pm now...and I am tired.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home