My attempts to wean
I know I can't wean him off "naturally" like how I did with Rachel...So, this was what I tried...
Lemon juice on my breast... nothing....he just fed like normal
vicks on my breast...... nothing....just fed like normal....
Minyak Angin on my breast....he paused awhile, licked his mouth a bit and rejected the breast..... YAY!!!! was my thoughts..... until 10 mins later, when he was desperate, he just fed like normal......despite the minyak angin...
HELP ME!!!!!
Lemon juice on my breast... nothing....he just fed like normal
vicks on my breast...... nothing....just fed like normal....
Minyak Angin on my breast....he paused awhile, licked his mouth a bit and rejected the breast..... YAY!!!! was my thoughts..... until 10 mins later, when he was desperate, he just fed like normal......despite the minyak angin...
HELP ME!!!!!
Labels: breastfeeding, HELP ME



2 Comments:
CK was laughing out loud!
I'm in the same boat, lah.. I don't feel the urgency to wean him, but CK does :-)
I think I just need to get Aiden to start drinking regular milk from a sippy cup. Which of course he refuses. He loves drinking water from it though.
Good luck!
yah. i need to wean him off as i need to get back to work soon already.
and kenneth in the same boat as aiden. loves water in the sippy cups, or his sister's water bottles. but the moment he sees white, or smells formula or cow's milk, he refuses to even take a sip. even if i managed to trick him to sip it. he will spit it out!!!!!
my next attempt will be to syringe the formula into a juice box, coz he loves juice from a juice box!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home