Orange Juice, Strawberries and Sushi
Sushi
We discovered that Rachel likes Sushi a lot. Maybe not the sashimi or the fish roe on the sushi, but she loves the sushi rice. Expensive taste? Hubby has been asking me to buy the Japanese rice to cook for her instead of our normal thai fragrant rice. But of course, it costs 5x more to buy Japanese rice for her. Hubby says it's "nicer and softer". Hmmmm.....expensive taste?????
Strawberries
Rachel had her first taste of strawberries a few days back. 2 weeks short of turning 2 years old (my target was for her to reach 2 before any citrus fruits, or strawberries), I thought it was ok to let her "taste" strawberries. Her first reaction at the first taste of strawberries was....shrugging her shoulders, squinting her eyes and pursing her lips..... sour and sweet at the same time.
I did not think she liked it. So, I just continued devouring the strawberries myself. After a minute or 2, she started reaching out for one, and voila.....she seems to have acquired the taste for it!!!! See pics of her eating strawberries!!!!


Labels: Food



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home