spoilt....how?!?!?!
my sis called a couple of days ago. We chatted. And naturally, the conversation steered to Rachel for a bit. I expressed some concerns I have about Rachel, and my sis said I am just being all stressed and worried unnecessary...... I know she's right.... but I can't help it....NATURALLY!!!!
What's my concern....well, Rachel is getting a wee bit too spoilt for my liking. Everyone who cares for her needs dotes on her and gives in to everything that she demands. And she knows it....and she "takes advantage" of it.....
I have resorted to punishing her.....with great aches in my heart..... I am just grateful that she still wants me to care for her though I am the only one who tries to discipline her.
Well, someone has to do the job......
Then, again, my sis may be right.....I am just being worried and stressed up unnecessary?!?!?! I should be thankful for how and what Rachel is today.
She is healthy.
She hugs me.
She loves me.
She knows how to call Mummy.
She knows how to call Daddy.
She plays like a 2 year old.
She adores both sides grandparents.
She responds well to other people.
She is spoilt......so?!?!?!??!
What's my concern....well, Rachel is getting a wee bit too spoilt for my liking. Everyone who cares for her needs dotes on her and gives in to everything that she demands. And she knows it....and she "takes advantage" of it.....
I have resorted to punishing her.....with great aches in my heart..... I am just grateful that she still wants me to care for her though I am the only one who tries to discipline her.
Well, someone has to do the job......
Then, again, my sis may be right.....I am just being worried and stressed up unnecessary?!?!?! I should be thankful for how and what Rachel is today.
She is healthy.
She hugs me.
She loves me.
She knows how to call Mummy.
She knows how to call Daddy.
She plays like a 2 year old.
She adores both sides grandparents.
She responds well to other people.
She is spoilt......so?!?!?!??!
Labels: Development, Discipline



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home