withdrawal symptoms
We had a long weekend in Miri. Not a "lotsa-things-to-do" place to visit, but hubby had to work the long weekend, so Rachel and I tagged along.
Anyway, back in KL, it was one of the worst Mondays ever that I have had. Work problems.....headache headache......"Maid and MIL not getting along" problem.....headache headache....... I was sighing my way through the whole day!!!!! and today, on Tuesday, when I woke up, I don't feel especially good as well.....and when driving to work, it was a groggy and dull ride....I even missed a turning I had to take....again, all sighs....then I realised this....I am having some withdrawal symptoms, as I did not have coffee on Monday!!!!!! Got myself a cuppa latte now....but decaf....am trying very hard to work towards not needing this poison!!!!! it will definitely be all sighs today again......
tired.
...
..
.
really really tired......
sighhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyway, back in KL, it was one of the worst Mondays ever that I have had. Work problems.....headache headache......"Maid and MIL not getting along" problem.....headache headache....... I was sighing my way through the whole day!!!!! and today, on Tuesday, when I woke up, I don't feel especially good as well.....and when driving to work, it was a groggy and dull ride....I even missed a turning I had to take....again, all sighs....then I realised this....I am having some withdrawal symptoms, as I did not have coffee on Monday!!!!!! Got myself a cuppa latte now....but decaf....am trying very hard to work towards not needing this poison!!!!! it will definitely be all sighs today again......
tired.
...
..
.
really really tired......
sighhhhhhhhhhhh
Labels: Life



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home