Monday, October 20, 2008

I only cook beef when hubby tells me he will not be having dinner….so…..I took the opportunity to make a ALL IN ONE POT beef stew (simple, and less work on my side). And lo and behold…Rachel loves it! She ate like maybe 6 cubes of beef, with carrots, potato and a big plate of rice!!!! Imagine how happy I was….

Ooooh, it’s my own recipe. But I doubt I can reproduce the same concoction again…hahahaha

Beef Stew:

1 kg of cubed beef
Marinate with sesame oil and soya sauce

Onions
Ginger
Star Anise
Potato
Tomato
Carrots
Green Pepper

Sauce:
Soya Sauce
Oyster Sauce (a bit)
Worchestershire sauce (just a dash)
1 teaspoon of Bovril
Salt to taste
Pepper

Brown onions and beef, then dump everything in pot, cook it a bit, then pour water in to more than cover all ingredients, heat at high temperature, until boil, then slow down fire to let it simmer till barely covering ingredients….

Simple… and yummy….if I must say soJ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home