Monday, October 06, 2008

Perth Holiday

Rachel loved the place (proof: she has been asking to go to Australia over and over again since then!!!!). More so coz the weather was cooling....between 4 to 20 degrees celcius... and also, I made it a point to take her to a nearby park and playground near the hotel, every evening when daddy takes his nap (taking care of a pregnant wife and a toddler makes a man real tired on holidays...so it seems)... Most importantly, she was with Mummy and Daddy 24 hours, 8 days during the whole road trip!!!!! She even slept between us on a Queen size bed for those few days. Quite back-breaking for us, but we enjoyed it as well....

Thank God I had good sense to insist we brought along her handy light stroller....


She takes photographs with her handy-camera she got from a value meal from Mcdonalds...

Dunno where she learnt this stance...she was doing this the whole time at the park one evening....


Rachel enjoyed the cold weather....so much!!!!

and she enjoyed the service apartment loads too.....



I love this pic of Rachel at the playground....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home