Washing toilet
Rachel sometimes like to sit in the bathtub before her shower...the mini ones, as our bathrooms does not have the big bathtubs....
I will let her have some time to herself while dipping in the bathtub... and most of the time, she tells me she is cleaning the bathroom for me. You can see her using her facetowel to wipe the tiles, or wipe the bathtub... Most of the time, I let her do whatever she wants in there, as long as the water is still warm, and she is careful.
One day, after settling Ken after his bath, I went in to check on Rachel. You can imagine how shocked...and eventually angry I was!!! She was furiously pumping soap from the bottle into her handtowel...to wipe the bathroom tiles and floor!!!!! Why was I so angry? The soap happened to be our QV wash that I bought specially for her and Ken!!! It cost RM60 per litre!!!!!!! And I was wondering how we can go through a litre of soap so fast!!!!!
And so....a lecture from me was unavoidable....
I will let her have some time to herself while dipping in the bathtub... and most of the time, she tells me she is cleaning the bathroom for me. You can see her using her facetowel to wipe the tiles, or wipe the bathtub... Most of the time, I let her do whatever she wants in there, as long as the water is still warm, and she is careful.
One day, after settling Ken after his bath, I went in to check on Rachel. You can imagine how shocked...and eventually angry I was!!! She was furiously pumping soap from the bottle into her handtowel...to wipe the bathroom tiles and floor!!!!! Why was I so angry? The soap happened to be our QV wash that I bought specially for her and Ken!!! It cost RM60 per litre!!!!!!! And I was wondering how we can go through a litre of soap so fast!!!!!
And so....a lecture from me was unavoidable....
Labels: Activities, Antics



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home