Labels: random
posted by rach-mommy at 7:59 pm
Eh u look very pretty in that top and that hair!!!And Ken is looking so cute!!!! want pinch those cheeks in august:)And he's definitely a daddy's boy :)
Aiyoh!!! So cute. Just want to 'cubit' those cheeks!!And you look great :-) Don't need to lose any more weight IMHO.
ooooh, still not back to pre-pregnancy weight....have to keep on going, although I dun think I have been doing much to go there...
I love those pics, ur boy so cute & you're looking yummy. Bet you, running after those two helps u burn off more fat than a threadmill. No need to join gym.
hahaha. thanks. all babies are cute:)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Eh u look very pretty in that top and that hair!!!
And Ken is looking so cute!!!! want pinch those cheeks in august:)
And he's definitely a daddy's boy :)
Aiyoh!!! So cute. Just want to 'cubit' those cheeks!!
And you look great :-) Don't need to lose any more weight IMHO.
ooooh, still not back to pre-pregnancy weight....have to keep on going, although I dun think I have been doing much to go there...
I love those pics, ur boy so cute & you're looking yummy. Bet you, running after those two helps u burn off more fat than a threadmill. No need to join gym.
hahaha. thanks. all babies are cute:)
Post a Comment
<< Home