Expensive meals
For fruits, I have been feeding Rachel with apples, pears and bananas. These are the most common fruits and also, the ones which are affordable. So, it's always a combo of all three, or just one or two of them for her dessert. Then, I realised that I should expand her fruits diet to something else. So, went to shop for peaches and nectarine. And I came back empty handed, as I was shocked at how much they cost! A small peach or nectarine can cost a pound each! That's like RM6.50 each! I need to get over this shock before I can brave the trip to get her different fruits now:)
We did give her mango, when it was cheap here. A slice or two during dinner, for her to chomp on it for the juice. Rachel loves it! I remember taking lots of mango during my pregnancy, to my mother in law's chagrin. (She believes that the baby will be born with loads of buoys if one takes mango during pregnancy)... I wonder whether Rachel's palate for mangoes developed when I was pregnant with her?!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home