Friday, September 21, 2007

a night away

I just came back from another biz trip. Tired as ever, as I tried to cram everything to ensure that I will only be away for 1 night!

Upon reaching my destination, I called home and talked to Rachel. Told her that mummy is working that night, and she has to sleep with daddy. I think she was pretty upset, as she sort of wept a bit. Hubby scolded me for making her cry....aiya..... I just thought it's good to let her know EVERYTHING, since all the parenting books say that we have to treat our toddlers with respect, and not "bluff" them.....

Anyway, Rachel and daddy survived another night when mummy is away....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

During the trip, I managed to finish 1 and a quarter storybook.....not bad...since it's not easy to find time for that anymore....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home