Thursday, November 01, 2007

speech development......

Ok…..I will now relax a bit when it comes to Rachel’s speech development….

Instead, I am now keeping track on what she says….and what I think she said!!!! J

R : Mama…..see….I show you arrrr……

R : Mama….see….I take your one…..

R : Mama…see…..ah koo’s IPOD
She was pointing to ….yes!!!.... my brother’s IPOD!!!!

R : Daddy….i want jelly….i want mamee…..
Daddy : No more mamee and jelly at home
R : Daddy buy
Daddy : No, Daddy’s not buying.
R : Mama buy
Daddy : No, Mummy’s not buying.
R : Rachel buy!!!!!

Me : Rachel, what did you eat with daddy just now?

R : ummmmm… (she has learnt how to pause with an ummmmmm now), jelly,
SOMEMORE mamee…..SOMEMORE choc-lat….. SOMEMORE vi-gen(vitagen)

Oh….and Rachel can say No in more ways than NO!!!

She can say:

I dun wan

a-not, annot (meaning cannot)

no more

but of course the classic NOOOOOOOOO is still a favourite

Rachel has also learnt our full names…..that’s quite an achievement, I think since our names are not that common or easy to remember….And it’s a combination of 3 chinese words!!!!

Since the week she was with kung kung and grandma, she has been really curious on what things are….. her way of asking will be to point at an item, and ask “This?” And we are supposed to name the item, and tell her what it is…

Hubby and I came to a conclusion that school has done wonders for Rachel, although she has only been attending school for less than 3 months. And the greatest thing is, she loves school!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home