caring side
It's so loving to see the adorable and caring side of Rachel....
She remembers all her dolls and talks to them lovingly every night...
She is concerned when she sees a bruise on my thigh....asking me "painful?"
She frowns and says "daddy is naughty" when I raise my voice or scolds Daddy.....
She is considerate when I tell her that I am tired, and can't carry her....and she remembers "Doctor said, don't carry so much!".......
She is willing to share her vitagen with Daddy...
She remembers to kiss daddy good night.....even if he is asleep, she will wake him up to kiss him good night....hahahahaha
Rachel is growing up so fast!!!!
She is asking for a little sister, and she says she wants to "sayang" baby sister....
When I tell her that before I can give her a baby sister, the baby will grow inside my stomach and I won't be able to carry her that often.....Rachel took one of her dolls, lifted up my shirt, and put the doll inside....and "sayang" the doll.... it was amazing to see how she caught on to what I said....even hubby was surprised...
Negotiating skills are undeniably there.....
She can easily co-erce us into giving her "one last sweet" or a sip of our vitagen, after she finishes hers....
She gets what she wants, sometimes without even having to scream or cry for it.....
Getting more descriptive....
When her daddy did not want to walk to the park with us, she turned to me and said, "Mummy, daddy is lazy"....
Am happy that she has great memory.....
She remembers things that we never thought she will remember....like the exact 7-eleven that daddy bought her orange mentos from..... she remembers mummy cursing the cat which poo-ed on our front lawn..... she remembers the way to her school.... she remembers that the doctor told me not to carry her too much.... she remembers the doctor telling her to drink more water.....
She remembers all her dolls and talks to them lovingly every night...
She is concerned when she sees a bruise on my thigh....asking me "painful?"
She frowns and says "daddy is naughty" when I raise my voice or scolds Daddy.....
She is considerate when I tell her that I am tired, and can't carry her....and she remembers "Doctor said, don't carry so much!".......
She is willing to share her vitagen with Daddy...
She remembers to kiss daddy good night.....even if he is asleep, she will wake him up to kiss him good night....hahahahaha
Rachel is growing up so fast!!!!
She is asking for a little sister, and she says she wants to "sayang" baby sister....
When I tell her that before I can give her a baby sister, the baby will grow inside my stomach and I won't be able to carry her that often.....Rachel took one of her dolls, lifted up my shirt, and put the doll inside....and "sayang" the doll.... it was amazing to see how she caught on to what I said....even hubby was surprised...
Negotiating skills are undeniably there.....
She can easily co-erce us into giving her "one last sweet" or a sip of our vitagen, after she finishes hers....
She gets what she wants, sometimes without even having to scream or cry for it.....
Getting more descriptive....
When her daddy did not want to walk to the park with us, she turned to me and said, "Mummy, daddy is lazy"....
Am happy that she has great memory.....
She remembers things that we never thought she will remember....like the exact 7-eleven that daddy bought her orange mentos from..... she remembers mummy cursing the cat which poo-ed on our front lawn..... she remembers the way to her school.... she remembers that the doctor told me not to carry her too much.... she remembers the doctor telling her to drink more water.....
Labels: Development



3 Comments:
Ah...humm? Why not to carry her too much? ;-)
having been visiting your blog in the last couple of months. So now I'm catching up on your postings.
Hope things are going well :-)
dunno...doctor just ask me not to carry her too much...and no, i am not pregnant:P
Was just wondering about that :-)
oops.. just realized there was a typo in my comment. lol! i meant to type 'haven't' instead of 'having'. aiyah.. I'm still so sleep deprived as Chloe is still waking up at least once a night.
Glad to hear everything is going great with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home