Gong Xi Fa Cai.....
Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!!!! May this year bring loads of luck and GOLD!!!!! and of course, most importantly, good health and happiness.....
The Chinese New Year holidays has ended, and we are all back at work and school. It was a good break...
2 days before CNY, hubby and I were preparing some angpows....
Rachel : Daddy, where's my angpow?
Daddy : Here you go....*handing Rachel an empty one*
Rachel : *open the angpow*...but Daddy, why no money??????
Daddy started laughing.....
Aiyorrrrrr......and me slapping my forehead
She had a good time playing with her cousins Ashley and Daniel..... and Daddy had fun playing mahjong.....other than work, I have never seen hubby so awake after 10pm!!!!!!!!
As for mummy, it was good to have a good break......
The Chinese New Year holidays has ended, and we are all back at work and school. It was a good break...
2 days before CNY, hubby and I were preparing some angpows....
Rachel : Daddy, where's my angpow?
Daddy : Here you go....*handing Rachel an empty one*
Rachel : *open the angpow*...but Daddy, why no money??????
Daddy started laughing.....
Aiyorrrrrr......and me slapping my forehead
She had a good time playing with her cousins Ashley and Daniel..... and Daddy had fun playing mahjong.....other than work, I have never seen hubby so awake after 10pm!!!!!!!!
As for mummy, it was good to have a good break......
Labels: Activities, Development, Life



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home