Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Holiday in Miri

Last week, Rachel and I had a great weekend at a nice hotel in Miri, when daddy was working... Rachel flew to Miri with Daddy (daddy was VERY tired after that...hahahahahah), and I met up with them after my business trip from Labuan.......
Both Rachel and I are a wee bit tanner now, with all the swimming under the sun....

Excitedly going towards the pool area:

I celebrated my birthday in Miri. In fact, hubby and I totally forgot about my birthday until I received an sms greeting from my dad!!! How pathetic. To make it up to me, hubby bought us this little cheese cake from a cafe at the hotel. It was really good!!!!
On the next day, Rachel demanded for a cake again....and since I could not resist another beautiful cheesecake.......

the cakes were so beautiful.....made by Borneo Baking Company.....yummy!!!!!!!

Look how gleeful Rachel is with the cake!!!!!
and with mummy!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AngLee said...

two pretty ladies - looking good!

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home