16 months
I have been taking really long breaks from blogging. Excuse is work, rachel, work, rachel.....not much time for my usual routines.
Rachel is in her 17th month now. She is all grown up, and definitely all spoilt. She babbles a lot, but we have yet to understand her language. She definitely understands ours though.....and to get her way, she stamps her feet, and screams as well. Definitely spoilt.
She imitates our actions and habits, digging her nose, babbling into the mobile like us, making "eeking" noise while standing up (like her grandpa), hitting her own hand when she throws things onto the floor....and the list goes on...
She points and make the "bbbrrrrr" sound when we fart.....and laugh cheekily....
I must try to remember all the little cute things that she does, since I stopped blogging.
Anyhow, I had my first "away" week from Rachel since she was born. Had to go to Shanghai for a business trip, and she was alone with my parents in Ipoh. It was a great experience for her, and definitely a first for all of us. She enjoyed her week there, as it's full of activities with her grandparents. Swimming, walking in the park, shopping.......etc......She learned how to say "ball ball" there....and "whow whow"..... The week was terribly long for me, but I guess it was a good experience.
Will be posting some pics and also try to post a video or two after this!
Rachel is in her 17th month now. She is all grown up, and definitely all spoilt. She babbles a lot, but we have yet to understand her language. She definitely understands ours though.....and to get her way, she stamps her feet, and screams as well. Definitely spoilt.
She imitates our actions and habits, digging her nose, babbling into the mobile like us, making "eeking" noise while standing up (like her grandpa), hitting her own hand when she throws things onto the floor....and the list goes on...
She points and make the "bbbrrrrr" sound when we fart.....and laugh cheekily....
I must try to remember all the little cute things that she does, since I stopped blogging.
Anyhow, I had my first "away" week from Rachel since she was born. Had to go to Shanghai for a business trip, and she was alone with my parents in Ipoh. It was a great experience for her, and definitely a first for all of us. She enjoyed her week there, as it's full of activities with her grandparents. Swimming, walking in the park, shopping.......etc......She learned how to say "ball ball" there....and "whow whow"..... The week was terribly long for me, but I guess it was a good experience.
Will be posting some pics and also try to post a video or two after this!
Labels: Development



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home