Monday, March 05, 2007

Potential Career Skills?

Parking Attendant
She gets really excited when she sees our car approaching the porch when we reach my MIL's place, to pick her up every night. She will rush to the door and waves us in, like a car park attendant.

Choreographer/Dancer
It's quite obvious that Rachel likes dancing. Recently, she has learnt to instruct us where to stand and start bouncing. She will point to a spot, pull me over to stand at that particular spot, and then, she will point to another spot, indicating that she will stand there, and she will want us to start bouncing together. Then, she will point to another spot, asking me to move there, and then she will move to another spot and she will "order" us to bounce together at the same time.... When we do all this "bouncing" in the room, there's no music, so I will do the "ch ch ch....pom pom pom.." sounds... Yesterday, she started blurting out those sounds to create a rhythmic environment for our dancing session..... She prefers the "bom bom bom" sounds...

Househelp
I know this is not a good development strategy for Rachel. But sometimes, if hubby and I need some quiet time for TV, I will hand Rachel a piece of cloth. She will be busy wiping the sofa, her rocking horse....etc...with the cloth.....and we can at least get in 15 mins of quiet time for TV..... bad mummy.....

*Note that there's not many pictures posted these days, as I have left my camera back at my parents' place! Will try to update more later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home