what do you want to name her
Daddy bought rachel a baby doll (miniature real baby alike doll)....as she has been asking for a baby sister...... Daddy is a believer of quick wins!!!!!! *I will write more...later... about how "thrifty" daddy was when he chose which baby doll to buy for Rachel...definitely not her first choice...or her second.....!!!!!*
Anyway, yesterday night, I thought we should be a bit creative and not just call the doll "baby", as Rachel's calling another one of her dolls "baby" as well.......
So....
Mummy : Rachel, what do you want to name this baby doll?
Rachel looked at me blankly....
Mummy : Do you want to call her Flora?
Rachel : No
Mummy : Gigi?
Rachel : No.........
Mummy : Lindsey? Kiki? Jojo? Fiona?
Rachel : No...No...No...No....NOOOOOOO.....
Mummy : *with a sigh*....then what do you want to call her?
Rachel : BABY!!!!!!!!!!
I give up.......
Anyway, yesterday night, I thought we should be a bit creative and not just call the doll "baby", as Rachel's calling another one of her dolls "baby" as well.......
So....
Mummy : Rachel, what do you want to name this baby doll?
Rachel looked at me blankly....
Mummy : Do you want to call her Flora?
Rachel : No
Mummy : Gigi?
Rachel : No.........
Mummy : Lindsey? Kiki? Jojo? Fiona?
Rachel : No...No...No...No....NOOOOOOO.....
Mummy : *with a sigh*....then what do you want to call her?
Rachel : BABY!!!!!!!!!!
I give up.......
Labels: Activities



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home